The JAMF 200 Course (formerly Certified Casper Technician) builds upon the features learned in the JAMF 100 Course and takes a deeper, more hands-on approach to Apple device management with JAMF Pro.
• Introduction to the Jamf Pro server
• Building and managing content (.pkg, .mpkg, and .dmg packages) for deployment to macOS devices
• Enrolling macOS and iOS devices using automated MDM enrollment Setup and configuration of macOS and iOS devices
• Configuring the user environment (Configuration Profiles, .plist)
• Security for macOS and iOS devices
• Purchasing and distributing App Store apps using the Volume Store
• Scripting overview (Bash) Initial setup and refreshing/reimaging macOS and iOS devices
• Ownership and permissions (POSIX, ACE/ACL) on macOS devices
The Jamf 300 Course (formerly Certified Casper Admin) builds on the IT professional’s knowledge of Jamf Pro and the macOS/iOS platforms. The course applies a scenario and challenge-based examination for the management of Apple devices.
• Security management workflows
• Patch Management
• Advanced Packaging
• Shell Scripting
• Jamf Pro API
• Advanced policies
• Self Service Customization/Branding
• Jamf Pro
• Infrastructure (Sites, Network Segments, Distribution Points)
The Jamf 400 Course (formerly Certified Casper Expert) strengthens and expands the IT professional’s skill set with Jamf Pro and macOS. The course takes a deep dive into macOS management through real-world, challenge-based scenarios.
• Infrastructure integration for scalable deployments
• Advanced Jamf Pro API usage
• Expert level management workflows
• Advanced Scripting